Meal Program and Policies

Child and Nutrition Authorized Representative for SCCS is Dr. Goudeau, you can email any breakfast/lunch related questions to her at [email protected]


Link to each month's menus can be found on the SCCS Home page.


Free and Reduced Lunch Information 

  • FRL Application 2024-2025
  • FRL Letter to Families 2024-2025
  • FRL Application Instructions 2024-2025


    Online Payments Accepted! Students eat FREE this year, but a la carte options are available for purchase. Students can bring money to lunch or deposit money on their MealTime account for an extra entrée ($2.00) and a la carte options ($1.00 each).   

  • To do so, please visit to create an account today! You will need your student’s ID number. You can find this number in OnCourse or contact the school office.


    Summer EBT/Sun Bucks:  Louisiana will launch Summer EBT / Sun Bucks, a new grocery benefits program that provides families with $120 for each eligible school-aged child to buy groceries when school is out.  Summer is a time when many children lose the free and reduced-price meals they get at school, and when households might need a little extra help putting meals on the table.  Most families will get these benefits automatically, but some parents will need to apply.  The new program is in addition to free meals that kids of all ages can get at summer meal sites in their communities.  

  •  Sun Bucks

    Local Wellness Policy 

  • Minutes from all meetings
  • Annual Assessment completed by Wellness Committee
  • To join Wellness Committee and upcoming events email Dr. Goudeau at [email protected]


Summer meals availability (seasonal)


Civil Rights Complaint Process

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the 
USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027)(link is external) found online at: How to File a Complaint(link is external), and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 
(1)     mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
          Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
          1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
          Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 
(2)      fax: (202) 690-7442; or 
(3)      email: 
[email protected](link sends e-mail).
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.